Popular Posts

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Nerf Mod Review: Modified Nerf N-strike Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12


Nerf Review: Modified Nerf N-strike Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12

GENERAL INFO:
Locks Removed, AR Removed (Not my removal Job), Air Seal Improved, Spring Replaced

(More after the break)


MY IDEAS OF THE BLASTER:
Buzz Bee Tek 6 springs and a spring spacer job improve ranges by nearly 40 percent.  Ranges increased from 40 to 55 feet.

Do not use a retaliator spring inside an EAT.  I had 6 shots reach 30 feet.  That is worse than stock.   What do you know...I put my retaliator spring in with a spring spacer...and a power-stock. (This is old school nerf...no school like the old school.)

Unfortunately, my rate of fire is decreased by the power of a Buzz Bee Tek 6 spring.  It will would have taken some getting used to, but I scrapped the tek 6, which is now in my fixed tri-strike.

RANGES:
45-47 Feet Flat off-brand darts, and 60-65 feet flat with elite darts.
90 Feet Angled off-brand darts, and 95-100 feet angled with elite darts.

(After I made the spring spacer)
50-55 Feet Flat off brand darts and elite darts.
95 Feet Angled off brand darts and 100 feet angled with elite darts.

ACCURACY:
Added range doesn’t improve accuracy.  Regular darts have spread, accustrike is on close to the target.

SPECIAL ITEMS:
The spring spacer adds a 5-foot increase...not exactly special...

Sincerely,
The Nerf CommenTATER


(Underlined words are from the 2/13/18 update)

No comments:

Post a Comment