Popular Posts

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Nerf Review: Rebelle Remix True Legacy Bow


Nerf Review: Rebelle Remix True Legacy Bow

Posting a couple Rebelle reviews that I had lying around...

GENERAL INFO:
Included multiple charms, blaster, and 5 darts

(More after the break)


MY IDEAS OF THE BLASTER:
Has a good feel, but the Air Restrictor is EXTREMELY finicky, sometimes locking and not accepting darts at all.  Darts must be the HIGHEST quality, or they won’t work with the AR.
Rebelle Remix True Legacy Bow
(Courtesy of Nerf Wiki...as usual)

I personally don’t have a liking for Rebelle or bow and arrows, so I am re-selling this blaster...(Link to my ebay store.)

RANGES:
40 feet flat (Off-brand elite) and 65 feet angled (Off-brand elite).  About what you would get for any modern nerf blaster.

ACCURACY:
Due to the fact that the bow can be shaky and that it uses elite darts, I am going to call zip on accuracy stock.  Add in an accustrike dart, and things might improve, but I don't have time to test it right now...

"SPECIAL ITEMS:"
Faux bow and arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment