Popular Posts

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Nerf Mod Review: Modified Nerf N-strike Elite Hyperfire


Nerf Review: Nerf N-strike Elite Hyperfire (A.K.A. the ADHDfire)

GENERAL INFO:
Mods: Rewire, Microswitch Upgrade, Motor Replacement (Meishel 2.0).

No lipos.

(More after the break)


MY IDEAS OF THE BLASTER:
Great improvements.  Ranges are slightly improved, and ROF is the same.  The main difference is that the rev time is much faster.  That is the real important thing for me.  MAKE THE HYPERFIRE GREAT AGAIN!!!

It is also a sleeper mod, looking identical to the stock blaster.  You cannot tell without looking inside.

RANGES:
(On used rechargeable D batteries.)
Off-Brand: 40 feet flat less than a second after revving up.  45 feet flat, and 82 feet angled
Elite: 40-45 feet flat less than a second after revving up.  I had 2 darts at 45 feet, and three around 60 feet.  The kicker was that I achieved 90+ feet angled with all three darts I fired!

(Fully Charged, rechargeable D batteries.)
Off Brand Elites: 45 feet flat average
Elite: 52 feet average with one freak shot Hitting 70 feet.

Angled, both Elite and Off-brand Elites hit more than 100 feet!  The farthest dart probably hit close to 110 feet!

ACCURACY:
With accustrike darts and the canted flywheels?  Stellar.  Other darts, not so much.  Elites go everywhere.  My best angled shots surprised me, being rather close together, however.

SPECIAL ITEMS:
Motor Replacement and Re-wire!

This went so well, I probably won’t use a lipo until I minimize this hyperfire! (If I minimize)

No comments:

Post a Comment