Popular Posts

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Nerf Mod Review: First Overhauled Stryfe


Nerf Mod Review: First Overhauled Stryfe

GENERAL INFO:
Lipo XT-60 re-wire, Meishel 2.0 Motor Replacement, Electrical tape mod

(More after the break)


MY IDEAS OF THE BLASTER:
Overhauled stryfe...formerly for sale...now with a new owner.
I was sad to let this go honestly.  It was a great blaster with great accuracy, great range, and greater potential.  I sold it on eBay for a decent price and now have injected money to start producing more nerf related items.

To increase crush, I did an electrical tape flywheel mod.  Call me old fashioned and cheap if you so desire, but they weren’t kidding in 2010, and they aren’t kidding now. (That is terrible tough guy talk, so let’s move on.)

The range and accuracy on this blaster were exceptional, and the money I sold this blaster for allowed me to inject money into selling my modifications.

RANGES:
Around 55 feet flat and 90+ Angled.  As expected from Meishel 2.0 motors.  Did the increased crush help?  I get better range on stock hyperfire wheels w/ Meishels and D batteries.

ACCURACY:
With accufakes, the accuracy was STELLAR.  That was tested at 30 feet too!

A great war primary in the hands of another owner.  I would recommend these mods for your stryfe if you are another beginner such as myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment