Popular Posts

Thursday, May 17, 2018

1000 Mile Mark at the Nerf Single-Shot Workshop


1000 View Mile Mark at the Nerf Single-Shot Workshop

My apologies for not posting recently.  More Rival News to come.
I was excited on May 17, 2018 when I looked at the stats page to find that our viewership had gone from about 100+ when I re-started the blog, all the way to the 1000 view mark.  (1017 to be precise.)

I wanted to give a quick thank you to my viewers for helping to keep this blog going by viewing.  We have gone from a few views a month in September and October, to 2-3 views almost every day in May!  Sometimes, as many as 5 views a day, which I never expected to happen!

I look forward to the future of nerf with all of you!  And speaking of which, we have some nerf Rival news in the post following this one! – T.N.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment