Popular Posts

Friday, August 24, 2018

Review of the Worker Retaliator Breech

          Short review here.  Included in this set is:
- 1 breach
- 1 o-ring
- 1 "AR" styled thing.
- 1 breach pin

           I bought this item myself, and reviewing it from a consumer prospective.

(More after the break)



           My advise is to not use the AR piece, and to push it out through the back.  It is only friction fit, and is not necessary.

           Beyond that, this is a great 4 dollars replacement piece.  Outback Nerf also did a review, stating that it hugs the dart a little tighter (With more 1/2 inch area for the dart to create a better seal.), and the breach not only works in the retaliator, but also in the Deluxe Stromtrooper blaster, and in any blaster that has a retaliator pin size, and that has a breach the size of the retaliator.

           This is a good option for making a retali-con without a retaliator/broken retaliator breach.

           Even better, this item has a price-point of only 4 dollars and some change to the US from China!  Only con: shipping time, as usual.  I would recommend it for a mod personally, I am using one right now, and I plan to post Chronograph data when I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment