Popular Posts

Monday, January 8, 2018

Another Random HvC Report from... 11/28/17


 11/28/17: Another HvC game report:

This happened a while back...I finally am getting around to posting it.  Enjoy!

This was another great human vs. cucumbers game.  For one, the game was timed so that the game end when I left.  I was actually there the whole game for once!
There were two starters, and they were incidentally the two fastest runners at ARCH.

(More after the break)


My Loadout:
My gen. 2 SPRS (with upgraded aluminum flywheels, a 2s lipo, and a rewire) as a primary. 

My Vortex Howler acted as secondary.

Other Blasters & Weaponry
Un-named War Hammer

A good friend of mine, and considered the best nerfer in our HvC group, tested his new war hammer.  He was a survivor.

Longshot CS-6 (Stock)

Unfortunately stock, so it is big, bulky, and doesn’t fire far.
Doomlands Desolator (Stock performance, Locks removed/blocked)

A re-shelled stryfe, and a very good re-shell at that

Stryfe (Stock performance, most locks blocked)

I modified this weapon myself (a while back), traded it off, and actually have it back in my possession
Other
Also in combat were several revolvers:
Firefly REV-8, Barricade RV-10, Strongarm, Legendfire, And a Rotofury.

The Game
The game itself went very well.  The humans were coordinated, and only about half of the humans got tagged before the end of the game.
My great story from this game is that one of the cucumbers got really close to tagging me.  I knew I had fired a dart, because there were none jammed in my weapon.  This created a small controversy over whether or not I had been tagged.  Had it fired past the cucumber and I got tagged?  Or was it near the site of the tussle.  The dart sweep revealed my dart landed RIGHT where the tussle was, meaning I had actually tagged the cucumber, therefore, meaning that I was still a human at the end of the game.
Final note.  Right after the game, my flywheels unscrewed, and became un-alligned.  It saved my skin in the nick of time.
All-in-all, it was a great game, and I had a lot of fun.

Sincerely,

The Nerf CommenTATER

No comments:

Post a Comment