Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Nerf Review: Modified Nerf Dart Tag Crossfire: “The Whisperer”

Nerf Review: Modified Nerf Dart Tag Crossfire: “The Whisperer”

GENERAL INFO:
Includes 3 darts, AR removal.

MY IDEAS OF THE BLASTER:
This blaster has been around for quite some time.  I remember it as one of the first successful modifications I ever did.  It was the first successful body mod I did.  I wanted it to look more like a pistol and get rid of a dart holder that dropped 3 out of 5 darts…

(More after the break)


The Whisperer
The name is taken from the first time I dry fired it, it was very soft.  It doesn’t dry fire softly any more, but it was dubbed “The Whisperer”

RANGES:
Blaster fires darts 40 feet flat!  That is Elite range flat.  (Ranges taken with off-brand Elite darts)

ACCURACY:
Depends on the dart.  Accustrike are accurate, elites are usually inaccurate.

SPECIAL ITEMS:
This blaster is for sale as of 1/24/18.  It can be seen on my ebay store here:

Sincerely,

The Nerf CommenTATER

No comments:

Post a Comment