Popular Posts

Monday, January 8, 2018

Nerf Review: The (Former) SPRS (Super Powered Rapidstrike)

Nerf Review: (Formerly working) Super Powered Rapidstrike

GENERAL INFO:
Lipo-ed, re-wired, different flywheels.

MY IDEAS OF THE BLASTER:
This saved me in the only war it ever participated in.  It also did great when I was practicing.

Aluminum flywheels in combination with a 2s Lipo made a great difference!  Range AND accuracy increased.  The assault rifle looks of the Rapidstrike were cool.  Now, it has come to an end…
The flywheels vibrated out of place, so I now look to a minimized Rapidstrike project.




Generation 2 SPRS Internals

Gen 2 SPRS Middle Section
Gen 2 SPRS Handle Internals
Generation One SPRS (Stock Flywheels...No Rewire)
From the game report

While it lasted, however, it was great:

It's death came when a flywheel came off the motor axial, and I had to repair it.  I wasn't careful and broke a soldered connection, and because I could not solder, I had to abandon it for the time.

My Meishel 2.0 Hyperfire is just as good as this blaster better than this blaster.

RANGES:
79-84 feet ANGLED with off-brand darts that don’t get as good range as elites.
52 feet FLAT w/ off brands

ACCURACY:
From 30 feet, a human hit was guaranteed.  The weapon fired a tad to the right at the time.

SPECIAL ITEMS:
Modified sweet-looking-blaster.

Sincerely,

The Nerf CommenTATER

No comments:

Post a Comment