Popular Posts

Thursday, November 2, 2017

NERF NEWS: The Vibranium Strike Blaster (Gauntlet)

NERF NEWS: The Vibranium Strike Blaster (Gauntlet)
Found this while lurking about the Nerf Wiki Forum: (http://nerf.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:56299).  Posted was this new blaster to be released next year for the upcoming black panther movie.

(More after the break)


Vibranium Strike Blaster (I call it the Vibranium strike gauntlet)
(Courtesy of the Nerf Wiki Thread)

Apparently found on Facebook, it has a priming rod (Pulling sideways…what?), so I assume direct plunger internals (Well, that’s at least one good thing).  It is a one shot blaster (gauntlet) and includes 3 solid blue elite darts.

(Blaster description as posted on Nerf Wikia Forums:) “Protect the citizens of Wakanda and charge into combat with projectile-firing action! This Vibranium-powered Nerf Gauntlet looks like the head of a panther and is inspired by the technology designed and worn by Shuri in the movie.”

I expect little to no hype about this blaster…the only thing I thought of when I saw the photo was this: Buy two, paint one red, the other green, and buy a Voltron Costume! (I am a fan of Voltron Legendary Defender, by the way.)  I was right.  There has been no hype about this blaster.

Sincerely,

The Nerf CommenTATER

No comments:

Post a Comment