Popular Posts

Thursday, October 12, 2017

A Random HvC Game Report -- 10/10/17


A Random HvC Report:
I have been playing nerf games recently.  This is JUST A POST TO INSPIRE TWO THINGS:  
1. Game Styles You may like our style, and want to try it.
2. Blasters You may want a blaster like one of the ones listed.

Blaster Report:
What blasters did we see?  These are some of the nerf regulars and not-so-regulars.

Nerf Elite Stryfes:
-          Standard Stryfe (Lock Removal):



-          Brisingr (A Regular) (A modified Nerf Elite XD Stryfe that has had lipo, switches, (Maybe motor upgrades, and) paint job!):



Adventure Force Enforcer (Unmodified to knowledge):
Never actually saw play, but I got to try, and it is an amazing blaster!



Rival Apollo XV-700 (Unmodified):


Elite XD Retaliator (On-off Regular.  Seen in combat many times before) (Unmodified):

I borrowed the blaster, but used my own drum.  I unfortunately had to leave early, so I do not know how game 2 went.

Doomlands Desolator (Lock Removal):


Other:
Other blasters that saw play were a Firestrike, Hammershot, Triad, and more.

Game Report:

Another person and myself began as starters, I was a tank (Cucumber with a shield) and the other was a husk (has a gun that shoots one nerf dart, can be picked up and re-used)
Due to the small number of people that round, and the fact that we are both good nerfers (The other person (Husk) at least), the round ended fast.

Game two didn’t start till I had to leave, so no word on how that went.

HvC, Humans versus Cucumbers, is similar to Humans versus Zombies, and is played generally as such.  I will go into more detail in another post at another time.  (Or edit this one)

Sincerely,
     The Nerf CommenTATER

2 comments:

  1. You spelled Brisingr wrong. But other than that good post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nerf CommenTATEROctober 13, 2017 at 9:54 AM

    Fixed, thnx for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete