Popular Posts

Friday, October 20, 2017

Disclaimers and "Contact Information"

     1. Disclaimers:
I thought it necessary to provide a few disclaimers.  I really should have made this my second post, but here they are after the break:


-          I am NOT, I repeat NOT, responsible for anything that may happen to your nerf gun, while following my mod guide.

-          If I were to ever receive a free sample from any blaster company (I doubt I will, at least for a long time) I will give it an un-bias review.  I may not like the gun, or it may become one of my favorites.

-          My stance on modification: I will say that modifications can be, CAN BE, dangerous when taken to certain levels (plugging the air release valve in a Titan AS. V-1 and firing a VFJ – for example).  YOU run the risk of damaging YOUR nerf gun or nerf darts if YOU mod.  I know of many nerf guns thrown in the trash because I modified them.  Note that NONE of the ones I threw in the trash are the ones in my mod guides.  We all modify nerf guns at our own risks.

-           I personally enjoy modification (When it goes well, of course)

-          Safety: Do NOT, I repeat NOT, intentionally aim at eyes or face.  It hurts.  I have been shot in the eye with a modified nerf gun firing a full vinyl jacket nerf dart.  It hurts.  Always wear eye protection.

-       I may not like a blaster you like...oh well.  My reviews are my honest impression, and my honest range and accuracy tests (If I test accuracy)

-       My blaster is different in range/accuracy than yours: As I said, contact me on that page if you have different information so that I can consider it for publishing.

     2. Contact information:
You can contact me through comments sections if you want to contact me.

Sincerely,

The Nerf CommenTATER

No comments:

Post a Comment