Popular Posts

Friday, October 20, 2017

Another Random HvC Game Report -- 10-17-17

Another Random HvC Report: Few Blasters, Many Melee (See what I did there with alliterations!)

I recently attended another Humans vs. Cucumbers game.  I didn't get to stay long, but I did have a lot of fun.

Blaster Report: (After the break)

Nerf Elite Stryfes:
-          Standard Stryfe (No known mods)

Stryfe

Nerf Elite Alpha Trooper: (Locks Removed, AR Removed)
              My primary for the game today.  Gets a nice ROF, and with the 25 dart drum I used, decent capacity.

My Alpha Trooper CS-12
Melee:
Strikeblade
There were at least 3 different Melee weapons in use this time:
Here we see a pool noodle, and a Zombie Strike strikeblade.  There was also an N-force sword in play.
Pool Noodle

Other:
Other blasters that saw play were a two customized 4victory blasters. (Various modifications and paint jobs.)

Game Report:

I had to leave early in the game (As usual), and only ever shot 5 darts (We had a late start).  I had 2 tags over-all.  After we left, I got reports saying that the humans weren’t really coordinated.  None of them had an apparent strategy either.  There was only one survivor.

That’s all for this report, unfortunately.  I wish it could have been longer, but I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Sincerely,

The Nerf CommenTATER

No comments:

Post a Comment